1875-C BASE MODEL $10295 NATURAL GAS, $10395 LIQUID PROPANE
45" DUAL FUEL TRUE CONVECTION RANGE
SELF-CLEANING OVEN CAPACITY :
4.0 CU. FT. CONVECTION
OVEN DIMENSIONS :
25″ W X 16″ H X 16-5/16″ D
SIX SEALED GAS BURNERS
- Three 8,000* BTU gas burners
- Two 12,000* BTU gas burners
- One 15,000* BTU Superburner
SEALED GAS BURNERS
Pilotless sealed gas burners are rated at 8,000, 12,000 and 15,000 (“Superburner”) BTU’s*. Adjust simmer settings as low as 450 BTU’s. Safety feature: automatic spark ensures constant heat – re-ignites, even at lowest setting. Burners light at any knob position.
*BTU ratings based on natural gas.
SELF-CLEANING TRUE CONVECTION OVEN (SHOWN WITH 25 LB. TURKEY)
A 4.0 cu. ft. true convection oven offers the space and capacity you need. Convenient self-cleaning feature (with delayed start) is standard. Dual halogen lights let you see what’s cooking with the door open or closed.
The true convection oven has a third heating element surrounding the convection fan. Hot air circulates evenly, providing speed and consistent professional results.
“Feather Touch” Electronic Control Panel
Conveniently located at eye level in the upper cabinet. Touch the screen lightly to select the oven mode, set the temperature, then touch “Start”. Oven temperatures are easily controlled from 100 to 500⁰ F. Indicator lights on the control panel and cooking surface tell you which function is being used. The cooktop light and exhaust fan are also controlled from this panel.
Antique Copper Trim Package
The Antique Copper trim package includes the upper cabinet door frame and handle, cabinet brackets, cooktop trim rail, “ash catch” and decorative thermometer (not shown). Parts are nickel plated, copper plated over the Nickel, hand-rubbed with black oxide for just the right amount of “antiquing”, then lacquered to resist tarnishing. (Do not use abrasives, solvents or harsh chemicals to clean copper finishes.)
Decorative Metal Trims
Choose the traditional Nickel metal trims (standard), or upgrade to our rich Antique Copper* trims. (Also available on optional door frames, front legs, front skirt and Victorian trivet.)
* Our Antique Copper finish uses a unique six-step process to create just the right tone and texture: The steel parts are hand-polished to remove burrs and sharp edges, then nickel-plated, and then copper-plated over the nickel. Next a black oxide is applied over the copper, and then most of the oxide is meticulously hand-buffed off of the copper to leave a hint of “antiquing”. Finally, several fine coats of lacquer are applied over the copper and oxide to prevent tarnishing. It’s a lot of work, but well worth the result!
Decorative scrollwork around door castings is manually buffed to expose the silver metal beneath, giving ranges and wall ovens an even more antique appearance. Antiquing is not recommended with Copper accents, or on White or Bisque appliances. (Not available on refrigerators or microwaves.)
Exhaust & Venting
STANDARD 350 C.F.M. EXHAUST FAN
The standard 350 c.f.m. exhaust fan, included in the upper cabinet of your range, is factory-set to recirculate air through a charcoal filter. It can also be used to outside-vent exhaust if there is not more than one 90-degree elbow or more than ten feet between the range and the outside wall. This fan exhausts air only from the back of the range cabinet – it cannot be adapted for top-venting.
EXHAUST OUTLET LOCATION
Height from floor to center of duct opening is 62 5/8″ (60 5/8″ for short leg models). From left base cabinet countertop overhang to center of duct opening is 15 3/8″.
OPTIONAL #1518 520 C.F.M. IN-LINE EXHAUST BLOWER
The optional in-line exhaust blower replaces the standard 350 c.f.m. exhaust fan provided in your range cabinet and is to be installed by your contractor where your exhaust ducting exits the house. The inline blower should be ordered when you purchase your range – the range and wiring must be modified to accommodate the blower. (The blower can be shipped in advance of the range for installation – additional shipping charges will apply.)
If you are outside-venting your range with more than 10 feet of ducting, or more than one elbow… or if you simply prefer a more powerful exhaust system … you should include the optional 520 c.f.m. in-line exhaust blower. The #1518 In-Line Blower exhausts smoke and cooking odors quickly and quietly, exiting the house up to 35 feet from the range. If desired, the blower can be mounted in the basement or attic for powerful, whisper-quiet operation.
- The blower can be mounted vertically, horizontally or at any angle.
- Backward-curved airfoil blades move maximum air with minimal sound.
- Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet vibration-free operation.
- Blower wiring attaches to the junction box on the back of your range.
- 520 cubic feet / minute • 210 Watts, 115 Volts, 1.85 Amps, 60 Hz • Blower length: 9-1/8″
- Blower diameter: 13-1/2″ (electrical box protrudes 1-3/4″D X 4-1/2″W from side of blower)
- Inlet / outlet: 8″
- Warranty: One year
Attic In-Line Exhaust Blower Installation
The in-line blower and ducting can be mounted to or between (allowing for 14″ blower diameter) structural joists. Alternate installation: The exhaust duct can extend straight up through the roof (see below). This method will require a roof flashing and cap, not included.
Roof In-Line Exhaust Blower Installation (straight up from cabinet)
Log homes and homes with a cathedral ceiling often require a top-ducted exhaust. Advise your dealer if you are using this application – a 7″ round hole must be made in the top center of your range cabinet. We highly recommend locating your range in the kitchen prior to cutting the hole in the roof. (Ducting can also be routed through kitchen cabinets above range, if desired.) 7″ duct pipe, 7″ to 8″ increaser, roof cap and roof flashing not included.
In-line Blower Kit Contains:
- Exhaust blower with 8″ inlet and outlet
- Adapter elbow – attaches to back of range, converts range outlet to 3-1/4″ X 10″ standard duct size.
- Duct adapter – converts 3-1/4″ X 10″ duct to 8″ round duct
- Back draft damper with spring return – prevents cold air from entering house when blower is not in use.
- Outside louver grill – covers the exhaust outlet at soffit or foundation wall. Louvers automatically close when the blower is not in use.
- Duct extender – mounts to back of range cabinet, replacing deflector plate.
- Duct pipe, roof flashing and roof cap (if required) are not included.
OUTSIDE WALL EXHAUST INSTALLATION
There are two options for venting an Antique range directly through an outside wall behind the range: using the standard exhaust fan located in the upper cabinet, or using the optional Model 1519 wall-mounted exhaust fan which mounts on the outside of the wall behind the stove (see below for details).
- Using the standard 350 CFM fan (noted above left), the exhaust outlet on the back of the range cabinet can be connected to standard 3-¼” X 10″ ducting and vented through the wall behind the range. (No extra charge)
- For extra power, a 485 CFM Model 1519 wall-mounted exhaust fan can be installed on the outdoors side of the wall, exhausting through the wall directly behind the range. The 3-¼” x 10″ duct from the back of the range must transition to 6″ round to connect to the external blower. The Model 1519 blower replaces the standard exhaust fan provided in your range cabinet and must be ordered when you order your range.
You are using a non-registered url. Please re-register your copy of PDF Viewer for WordPress. Click Here to go to registration page.